Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

"There goes my life"


This is my family!  I have been thinking about them this afternoon.  Andrea and Emily drove to Utah yesterday.  That was kind of crazy.  I worried about them.  The house is almost too quiet, but I am happy they are doing good things.  Jane and Paul were married just over a year ago.  What a wonderful day seeing them make covenants with their Heavenly Father and one another.  We celebrated and had a big party!  They drove away together after running through a sea of sparklers.  I wondered where the years had gone.  I will not forget the spirit of the MTC or watching Andrea walk through the "other" door as she began her life as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  She was prepared and ready to serve.  That was in the Fall of 2007.  She is now attending LDSBC in Salt Lake City and doing very well.  And Emily is a senior at Skyline H.S. here in Longmont, CO.  She is fun!  Brian and I have watched our girls grow and become beautiful young women.  We hope they will always remember how much we love them.                                     
SLC Conference Center - April 2010
more posts to come . . .  Nauvoo and Boyack Reunion, Rockies game, and Casa Bonita . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment