| The beautiful Palisade Reservoir in Idaho |
Another summer is coming to a close. Emily and I played on a city kickball team. That was fun. We attended the Prestwich reunion in Sterling and always enjoy our time with family. I was able to travel to Arizona to visit Jane and Paul. I read and relaxed during the day and enjoyed seeing Jane and Paul during the evenings. We went to the movies, hung pictures, tried our hand at french bread, and enjoyed each other's company.
Skyline High School Graduation day
Emily graduated from Skyline High School at the end of May, but before the big day, we decided to celebrate all the graduations that had happened and spend some fun time together. The 6 of us spent a wonderful, "magical" week at Disneyworld at the end of May. It was awesome!
Andrea graduated from LDSBC in April.
She had a wonderful portfolio evening the week before graduation. Congratulations, Andrea! She is enjoying her job at "Home Again" - a fun consignment store in Sugar House.
No comments:
Post a Comment