Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

You want flower?

We had our first annual Bartholomew girls weekend  Nov. 5 - 7.   It was so fun to have Andrea and Jane fly into Denver.  There was lots of shopping to do on Saturday, with some relaxing and laughing during our pedicures. 

                                                                           
We enjoyed going to the Longmont Stake Conference on Sunday and having Sunday dinner together.  We even invited our dad to join us - of course!  Andrea wanted to decorate the Christmas tree, so we played games and Christmas music and even went caroling to our friends, the Baileys - (a big Christmas tradition)   On Monday we watched Tangled in the morning (so I wouldn't fall asleep) and did some more shopping in the afternoon.  It was just fun to be together and I think we started a great tradition.  I love you Andrea, Jane, and Emily.  Thank you, Paul and Brian for working and making your own food while we were gone.             

No comments:

Post a Comment